FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: ART
- Contemporary art is present-day art, produced by living artists in the twenty-first century. Contemporary art provides an opportunity to reflect on today’s social issues relevant to humanity, and the world around us. Contemporary artists work in a globally influenced, culturally diverse world that is technologically advanced. This art is a dynamic combination of materials, concepts, methods, and subjects that challenge traditional boundaries and defy easy understanding or definition. Eclectic and diverse, contemporary art entirely is distinguished by the basic lack of a uniform, ideology or organizing principle. For the artist community of Gallery WOL75, art is a cultural dialogue within contextual frameworks such as personal or cultural identity, social problems, and issues, community and nationality - that is how the world currently defines contemporary art.
- Professional finishing and the use of high-end materials are essential for the presentation of our artworks at Gallery75. We work with the best professional company in The Netherlands. This company has led in the field of high-quality preservation of artwork and photographic footage for 37 years. The museum grade quality artworks are produced on Fine Art archival pigment prints. Dibond® and Diasec® are used for protection against air pollution and UV-radiation.
More: Quality artwork Gallery WOL75
- High-end quality is our top priority, in everything we do. We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate, or prints may vary.
- Good question! We can imagine that you want to know if it fits. We recommend that you use apps which work with augmented reality. Use these apps to test our artwork on your wall. Augmented reality is a technology that works on computerized vision-based recognition algorithms to augment sound, video, graphics and other sensor-based inputs on real world objects using the camera of your own device. Easy, right?
Please note. Apps with augmented reality only aim to give an impression of the image and the format. Colors may differ from reality due to the use of different screens. Formats may differ from reality due to error margins and measurement errors. In any case, allow for a deviation of 10%. It is advisable to check the dimensions manually. WOL75 is never liable for the use of the app and the conclusions drawn from it.
- Gallery WOL75 would be happy to get in touch with you and tell you more about us and our work. Go to our page Artist Biography and please click on the person you want to know more about. At the end of the page you will find contact details.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
- Yes you have! GALLERY WOL75 is committed to exclusivity. Every work of art has a limited edition or is a original. Therefore every piece of WOL75 art is provided with a digital certificate of authenticity from Verisart which you receive and have excess to online when you have made the payment from an Artwork.
- A digital certificate of authenticity, also known as a public key certificate, is used to cryptographically link ownership of a public key with the entity that owns it. Digital certificates are for sharing public keys to be used for encryption and authentication.
Verisart uses this technology for their digital certificate of authenticity.
- Verisart is the world's leading platform to certify and verify artworks and collectibles using the Bitcoin blockchain. Verisart has provided contemporary artists including Shepard Fairey
and Ai Wei Wei with a way to generate permanent certificates of authenticity and reduce the scope for fraudulent activity.
The company is headed by Robert Norton, formerly CEO & co-founder of Saatchi Online. Verisart provides a decentralised title registry combining security, transparency and anonymity to increase trust and liquidity in the art market.
Verisart is used by by prominent artists, galleries, museums and auction houses to combine museum grade certification standards, distributed ledger technology and image recognition under one simple platform.
- Verisart is used by by prominent artists, galleries, museums and auction houses to combine museum grade certification standards, distributed ledger technology and image recognition under one simple platform.
- First: What is blockchain?
Blockchain provides a decentralised platform to certify and verify data without the risk of corruption, loss or expiry. By applying blockchain technology, Verisart combines transparency, anonymity and security to protect your records of creation and ownership.
Why use blockchain certification?
Gallery Wol75 wants to certify and verify your artworks to preserve value, reduce fraud and protect privacy. Verisart is used as the blockchain certification service of choice by world leading artists.
What are the benefits for you?
As an Artlover your favorite artwork has a secure certificate to reduce fraud and preserve value. Each certificate includes the artwork information together with added services such as a timestamp, QR code, web address and blockchain record. Every certificate serves as a unique record of authenticity and ownership and may contain multiple files, timestamps and contributors.
PLACING AN ORDER
- To add the product(s) you wish to order in your shopping basket, please click the ‘Add to cart’ button. This button is located next to the product image. When you are ready to complete your order, please click ‘Checkout’ in your shopping cart and follow the instructions outlined. You could also complete your order by contacting us.
- Wherever you live in the world, you can always pay for your quality artwork by credit card (Mastercard) and by invoice. If you live in the Netherlands, in addition to paying via invoice, you can also pay with iDEAL. If you live in Belgium, in addition to paying by invoice, you can also pay via Bancontact.
- We are sorry for the inconvenience. In most cases your order has been well received by us, but the confirmation has ended up in your junk mail or unsolicited mailbox. If you do not find your confirmation, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 21 65 24 52.
- Cancelling or changing your order is not a problem while your order is still being processed, and only before shipping. If your order is still being processed, please contact us at email@example.com or +31 (0)6 21 65 24 52.
- Adding an extra item to your existing order is, unfortunately, not possible. We would advise you to make a new purchase for this.
- When you have completed the order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your order then goes into processing and production. You can follow this in your account. We will contact you regarding the delivery of your order. Please make sure that you are at home when your order is due for delivery.
- Do not worry if you have accidentally given the wrong delivery address. Please contact us as soon as possible. We will then try to change the order for you. For our large wall artworks, we contact you personally anyway, so everything will be fine.
- The price includes the art shipping costs. When you have ordered an artwork, we will personally contact you to plan a date for receiving the shipment and to check the address details. No matter how small or big the artwork is.
- When you have ordered an artwork, we will personally contact you to plan a date for receiving the shipment and to check the address details. No matter how small or big the artwork is.
Shipment in The Netherlands will be personally delivered to you by our partner.
Unfortunately we do not deliver to the Waddeneilanden yet and personal deliveries in and parts in Belgium are on request otherwise with FedEx.
Shipment in Europe or worldwide
We arrange the shipping of the crates with artwork with our Partner and FedEx. The shipment is registered and sent to your FedEx account (for administrative purposes). We can arrange ISPM crates for shipping internationally.
Shipment worldwide Exl. Countries
Countries/Territories not Served by FedEx
* All above prices are incl. 21% VAT. You will of course receive an invoice on which the VAT costs per shipment are specified.
- Yes, all our artworks have an arrival guarantee and are insured to their value by our courier services. If you notice damage after receiving your artwork, please contact us immediately.
- Our mission is to connect the art lover with artist, so that they both enjoy the work of modern art and contemporary art. The delivery service we maintain therefore does not make it possible to send to a P.O. box. Because of the size of the packaging of the limited-edition prints, it must be shipped to a street address.
- Depending on your country of residence and its rules applying to import duties, you may have to pay taxes when importing the artwork. These costs are for you and we have no influence on them. We do try to prepare and inform you as well as possible.
- We do our very best to keep delivery times as short as possible. When you have ordered an artwork, we will personally contact you to plan a date for receiving the shipment and to check the address details. No matter how small or big the artwork is.
- We pay extra attention to the packaging of the artworks and we ensure that the artworks are shipped according to our very high standards. Expect your artwork to arrive with plenty of supportive packaging to make its journey as safe as possible while it travels to your home. Depending on the size and the location of your home, the item will be shipped in a protective cardboard box or an ISPM-certified wooden crate. Once received, it will feel like a gift.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). All our products are custom made. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Return request and handling
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You must be able to provide written proof of shipment of the returned Items to Gallery Wol75 via a trustworthy carrier (e.g. track and trace, freight letters) and the costs thereof. If we have not received the returned Item, Customer must prove the Item was returned correctly and Gallery Wol75, at its sole discretion, will determine the preferred course of action in such case.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Gallery Wol75 reserves the right to charge repair costs if the returned Item has been damaged during the return transport. Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Not refundable Shipping
costs and ISPM-certified or wooden crate are not refundable. All our products are including shipping costs and are well protected in a special custom made SPM-certified or wooden crate. If the refund is approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method, minus the shipping costs and custom made protection SPM-certified or wooden crate.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
- OH, YES! We are always looking for ambitious and talented artists. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more about this at the page For Artists.
- Gallery WOL75 is www.gallerynijmegen.nl, www.gallerynimeguen.com, www.galeriewol75.nl www.gallerynijmegen.com, www.dutchcontemporaryart.com
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device